You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2016-08-30 17:07:06

Ivo

ticket.urlsatisfaction conditions & Satisfaction Surveys

Hi all,

1. Could someone please list the conditions that are needed for ##ticket.urlsatisfaction## to work in e-mail reply?

Someone in this forum said that it only works with CLOSED tickets, someone said that only with SOLVED tickets, etc. Search didn't help me.

Situation: GLPI 0.85.4, I've set modified template as notification for ticket CLOSING, where ##ticket.urlsatisfaction## is included. First few test tickets worked absolutely fine, everything was as I imagined in the e-mail reply. Then, suddenly, in next test ticket replies, it was displayed as text. As far as I'm aware, I didn't change anything related.

Thou true, I must admit, I played with some other settings - like installing Dashboard plugin (looked awesome, recommended), tried More Reporting plugin (didn't work somewhy), and tried one more thing that could be related - ARSurveys plugin (http://plugins.glpi-project.org/#/plugin/arsurveys). However, even if I uninstalled all of them, ##ticket.urlsatisfaction## was still displayed as text in e-mail.

I must say that I'm rather confused, and this is why I'm asking for a specific list of conditions needed, so I could go through all options again.

2. Also, I have a feeling that this isn't the method that Satisfaction Surveys are supposed to use. Any how-to or tutorial how are they actually supposed to use?

Thank you!

#2 2016-08-31 09:59:00

Ivo

Re: ticket.urlsatisfaction conditions & Satisfaction Surveys

Found this topic: http://forum.glpi-project.org/viewtopic.php?id=24419

Dev there says that ticket must be CLOSED, and tests confirm that.

Now, why the link in e-mails sometimes appears and sometimes doesn't?

Found another one: http://forum.glpi-project.org/viewtopic.php?id=41252

This "createinquest" automatic action - what it actually does? Does it send e-mails? Or what does this "generation" mean?

From the topic above I see:

Q: What is the sum of the conditions to activate the survey for a ticket?
A: -the ticket must be closed
-the satisfaction survey must have a rate define
-the automatic action "Createinquest" must be active

I have it disabled. How is it possible then that sometimes there is a link in notification e-mails? It's still for sending e-mails?

#3 2016-08-31 10:29:27

Ivo

Okay, here's my guess: when I close the ticket, the e-mail is sent before the survey is generated, and therefore there's no link in e-mail. When I reopen and close again, the survey is already generated, and there's link in email.

So the sequence is:
1. ticket closure;
2. sending the e-mail;
3. survey generation.

Anyone corfirm?

#4 2016-08-31 20:31:19

Ivo

Anyway, I guess you can close this thread. I assume this sequence is correct and you can't send surveys with ticket closure, but if you don't want to spam too much your company, you can do it other way around - send closure message with survey.

Cheers!

Board footer