You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2014-10-14 16:41:43

geoalbi

Satisfaction survey

GLPI 0.83.7, 1000AD users, notifications, etc, all working fine.
Trying to make satisfaction surveys.
I have read the documentation and everything I could find in this forum, but I still can't seem be able to configure them. I also tried checking the surveys in the online GLPI demo, did not see any.
I don't want emails sent to the users about the survey, just the option in the ticket.

All forum posts are about what each of the configuration options are used for.
I got that.

New GLPI 0.83.7 instance.
root entity:
Automatic closing of solved tickets after : 2 days;
Configuring the satisfaction survey : Internal suvey
Create survey after : 1 days
Rate to trigger survey : Disabled
For tickets closed after : ??? What is this for? I've seen it set to the date/time of the last update of "Rate to trigger survey".

The "createinquest" cron is used to generate the survey emails, or does it also have to run to have the survey in the ticket? I've run it manually just in case. I've mentioned, I don't want the emails.

Where will the survey appear? As a new tab in the ticket?
What is the sum of the conditions to activate the survey for a ticket?

Last edited by geoalbi (2014-10-14 16:42:49)

#2 2014-10-14 20:35:06

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: Satisfaction survey

geoalbi wrote:

You must indicate a rate for the satisfaction survey to activate the génération of them.

geoalbi wrote:

For tickets closed after : ??? What is this for? I've seen it set to the date/time of the last update of "Rate to trigger survey".

It's the close date of the tickets. Without this date, you can regenerate a survey for very old tickets.

geoalbi wrote:

The "createinquest" cron is used to generate the survey emails, or does it also have to run to have the survey in the ticket?
I've run it manually just in case. I've mentioned, I don't want the emails.

The cron "createinquest" generate the inquest. If you don't want notification, desactivate it (Setup > Notification > Notification)

geoalbi wrote:

Yes when the inquest is generated for the ticket, you have a new tab "Satisfaction"

geoalbi wrote:

-the ticket must be closed
-the satisfaction survey must have a rate define
-the automatic action "Createinquest" must be active

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

#3 2014-10-15 08:55:30

geoalbi

Re: Satisfaction survey

Thanks a bunch.

yllen wrote:
geoalbi wrote:

You must indicate a rate for the satisfaction survey to activate the génération of them.

geoalbi wrote:

It's the close date of the tickets. Without this date, you can regenerate a survey for very old tickets.

geoalbi wrote:

The "createinquest" cron is used to generate the survey emails, or does it also have to run to have the survey in the ticket?
I've run it manually just in case. I've mentioned, I don't want the emails.

The cron "createinquest" generate the inquest. If you don't want notification, desactivate it (Setup > Notification > Notification)

geoalbi wrote:

Yes when the inquest is generated for the ticket, you have a new tab "Satisfaction"

geoalbi wrote:

-the ticket must be closed
-the satisfaction survey must have a rate define
-the automatic action "Createinquest" must be active

Board footer