You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-07-24 21:07:25

entr04y

Project Plugin planification / calendar

The way we are using the project plugin (current version on 0.83.2) we use tasks to show long term groupings of tasks (i.e. if the project is "build a house" then a task might be "build bathroom" with a duration of some number of days and tasks underneath that for individual items like "install sink")  This way we can see a gantt chart of the planned project with dates and durations with out creating a bunch of sub projects.  Unfortunately, this means that all of these tasks show up every hour of every day on the calendar and makes the planning calendar useless.  Is there a way to suppress the project tasks from the calendar?  I can't seem to find an option similar to the "display on gantt" option that is for the calendar...

Thanks!

#2 2012-10-24 11:53:37

Emmanuel_Itie

Re: Project Plugin planification / calendar

entr04y wrote:

Is there a way to suppress the project tasks from the calendar?  I can't seem to find an option similar to the "display on gantt" option that is for the calendar...

Thanks!

Hi, I have the same problem : I need to undisplay a task too.

French translation :
Bonjour, j'ai le même problème : j'aurais besoin de supprimer/masquer des planifications dans le plugin Projet (version 1.3.1) pour rendre le calendrier lisible.
(J'ajoute une référence à ce post dans la section des plugins)

Merci/Thanks
Emmanuel

Board footer