You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-04-21 01:08:05

claugira

new user notification

Hello everybody,

I want to thank you for this amazing tool, I´m configuring now only for the help desk and apreciate your help in this topics:

How can i configure the automatic welcome mail to new users? I have the authentication by imap/pop, and would be great that the new users created have a welcome mail and the administrator knows when a new user was created. I search in the notifications templates and in the rules but didnt find the way to do it.

Other question is about the use of the task in the tickets, when I plan a task I dont see how the user asigned can end it or add the follow to this. could somebody explain it to me?

Thanks!

Claudia

#2 2013-04-23 05:51:23

ultimatejack

Re: new user notification

Hi Claudia,

I think that the "Administration > Users" does not provide a checkbox, which you can check it to send welcome message to new users.

I have take a look at the "Setup > Notifications", it seems that it might be in the right direction (but I can't promise that it could be right since I have not tried it)

You can click add and under the "Notification" tab, you can find a "Type" dropdown list. Maybe "User" or "Automatic action" could be of some help, but the "Event" dropdown list plays a important role.

#3 2013-04-23 05:54:05

ultimatejack

Hi Claudia,

As for the ticket assignment, you might want to take a look at the "behaviour plugin" as mention in this page - http://www.glpi-project.org/forum/viewt … ?id=31360.

#4 2013-04-23 14:29:45

claugira

Thank you 4 your answer, maybe you know how I can configure the event?

And about the use of the task in the tickets, when I plan a task I dont see how the user asigned can end it or add the follow to this. could you explain it to me?

smile smile I really appreciate it

Board footer