You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2015-11-30 16:32:04

morvanbr
Website

Wrong Format When Exporting to CSV

Hi. When I take a report, say, Statistics of tickets, and try to export via CSV format, spreadsheets (tested on Calc and Excel) do not appear to handle properly the data. Time Fields, like "Mean Time Solution" exhibit strange numbers. If we try to convert to Serial Date, it renders fixed, although. See bellow:
saida-csv-report-tickets.png
We need some clue, cause our politics regarding GLPI prohibits messy with code. Any idea will be welcomed.
Obs.: via PDF, of course, all right. GLPI Ver 0.85.5.
Edited: Version of GLPI.

Last edited by morvanbr (2015-11-30 16:43:35)

#2 2015-12-18 20:31:04

KKAdmin

Re: Wrong Format When Exporting to CSV

I have only a solution for your ">" problem.

Read this post
http://forum.glpi-project.org/viewtopic … 51#p218351

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2016-01-06 18:34:56

morvanbr
Website

Re: Wrong Format When Exporting to CSV

KKAdmin wrote:

I have only a solution for your ">" problem.
Read this post
http://forum.glpi-project.org/viewtopic … 51#p218351

Hi. Thanks. But problem persists, cause we face it regarding numbers. To convert Encode is not a concern, in this case.
We tested against Calc (LibreOffice), once I am L. O. Enthusiast and right about this, for pupils at my organization. Anyway, thanks.

Board footer