You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-04-19 11:07:27

jvuz

Problem with "Notification - New user mentionned"

Hello everyone,

the person that made changes in the notification templates has left the company, but now we're having some problems. Whenever you mention someone in a task by using the @username option, a mail is being sent telling your name is mentionned. But you don't see the actual message.

For what line do I need to look exactly in the notifications templates, or can someone give me the original line? So I can arrange this so it shows up correctly?

Thanks,
Jo

#2 2024-04-22 08:16:31

jvuz

Re: Problem with "Notification - New user mentionned"

Or can you let me know what the default template is for a ticket, so I can compare my self and find out where the change has been made?

The fact is, you get the actual task with the link in it. But you also get the message that you've been mentioned. And on that mail, no further info is given, not a link to the actual ticket.
Jo

#3 2024-04-22 10:44:50

cconard96
Website

If you want to change the mention notification, you can do so in Setup > Notifications > Notifications.
For more information about the notification system in GLPI, please see the user documentation.
https://glpi-user-documentation.readthe … index.html

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

#4 2024-04-23 08:27:52

jvuz

Hi cconard96, I know the location of the templates. Is there a way to get the original content, so I can compare to what we have now? Maybe I can solve it.

Jo

#5 2024-04-23 15:35:51

cconard96
Website

Default data can be seen in install/empty_data.php.

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

Board footer