You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-08-29 12:35:59

cmonnet

GLPI 9.4.3 : Pb with "Group View" tab

Hello / Bonjour !

----------------------------------------------
After upgrade from 9.4.2 to 9.4.3 (Linux), my "Group View" tab doesn't list tickets assigned to my groups if they are defined in a superior entity (even if they are defined as visible for the child entities).

Here my situation :
Root entity
  > Child1
  > Child2
I have a group G defined in Root entity with the option "child entities = yes".
I have a user X who belongs to G.
I have a ticket defined in Child1 entity which is assigned to group G.
When my user X is positioned on the Child1 entity and he looks at the tab "Group view": he doesn't see the ticket.
It worked on version 9.4.2.
Je viens de mettre à jour mon instance de GLPI de la version 9.4.2 vers la version 9.4.3 (Linux).
Depuis, je ne vois plus dans l'onglet "Vue Groupe" les tickets attribués à mes groupes si ceux-ci sont définis dans une entité supérieure (même s'ils sont définis comme visibles pour les entités enfants).

Voici ma situation :
J'ai l'arborescence suivante :
Entité racine
  > Child1
  > Child2
J'ai un groupe G défini au niveau de l'entité racine, mais avec l'option sous-entité = oui.
J'ai un utilisateur X qui appartient à G.
J'ai un ticket défini au niveau de l'entité Child1 auquel est attribué le groupe G.
Quand mon utilisateur X se positionne sur l'entité Child1 et qu'il regarde l'onglet "Vue groupe" : il ne voit pas le ticket.
Pourtant, cela fonctionnait sur la version 9.4.2.

Thanks in advance / Merci d'avance pour votre aide

#2 2019-09-13 12:07:30

cmonnet

Re: GLPI 9.4.3 : Pb with "Group View" tab

Hello,

I found where the problem came from: in fact, to improve the loading of the user's groups, the developers of GLPI made a modification to the file : inc / session.class.php
See : https://github.com/glpi-project/glpi/pull/5976/files
But, their fix doesn't take into account the groups that are defined in a superior entity and that are declared as "visible" in the child entities.

By taking the previous code ($ _SESSION ['glpiactiveentities']) my problem is solved.

Regards,

#3 2019-10-04 22:11:58

janblaghy
Website

very good
-------------------------

#4 2020-07-21 16:22:25

jeromarsan

Hey, have you got and idea why i can't see entites under the root entity ? forum.glpi-project.org/viewtopic.php?pid=478739#p478739

Board footer