You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-06-06 03:33:01

taro31

GLPI 0.8 Email Templates

Hi,
I just started using GLPI 0.8 and I am looking for a way to modify the existing followup email template(s).  This seems to be an all-time request, but I just can't find a satisfactory answer anywhere in this forum or the web.
I figured the answer lies in Setup > Notifications > Notification templates > Tickets, but what to do from here? There is a CSS: field which (I am guessing) can be use to modify the layout, but what are the variables/values can be enter here?
Are there any documents or examples out there to show me the way?

some links I found:
http://www.glpi-project.org/wiki/doku.p … orfollowup
http://www.glpi-project.org/forum/viewt … p?id=21704

#2 2011-06-06 16:12:12

taro31

Re: GLPI 0.8 Email Templates

Oh well, since nobody response.  I'll answer my own question in case others will find it useful.
Basically I was halfway there, just short of a click away.  Either Add a new translation or edit the existing Default translation give me access to the HTML body where I've spent the last 6hrs of my life edit the template from the link I found earlier.  Thanks to everybody who posted their templates, they are very helpful.
I think it's better off to add a new translation instead of edit the existing one, that way the default data still exist for references.

#3 2011-07-01 14:58:13

jgs8220

Hi,
How the files for modify e-mail templates ?
Thanks

#4 2011-07-01 22:49:44

JMD
GLPI - Lead
Website

You don't have to modify file but only modify notification template like i's explain.

JMD / Jean-Mathieu Doléans - Glpi-project.org - Association Indepnet
Apportez votre pierre au  projet GLPI   : Soutenir

Board footer