You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2014-11-07 14:37:27

cbtl

[GLPI 0.84.6] Notification Bug

Hi all,

I created an email template with the following code:

##FOREACH LAST 1 log##
<font color="#004a98">##ticket.log.field## has been updated:</font><br />
##IFticket.log.field=Followup####FOREACH LAST 1followups####followup.description##<br />##ENDFOREACHfollowups####ENDIFticket.log.field##
##IFticket.log.field=Ticket task####FOREACH LAST 1tasks####task.description##<br />##ENDFOREACHtasks####ENDIFticket.log.field##
##IFticket.log.field=Description####ticket.description##<br />##ENDIFticket.log.field##
<br />##ENDFOREACHlog##

If I update the followup field twice, everything works fine:

Followup has been updated:
First test!
Second test!

But if I update first the followup field, second the ticket description and third the ticket description again:

Third test!
Third test!
Description has been updated:
Second description test!

The first description test is missing. Same problem occurs if you switch between followups and ticket tasks.

Ticket history:

104924    07-11-2014 10:58    testuser (6)    Description    Update of the field
104923    07-11-2014 10:56    testuser (6)    Description    Update of the field
104922    07-11-2014 10:53    testuser (6)    Followup    Update the item: Followup (1561)

PS: Is there any possibility to get a notification, if a budget is amlost exceeded?

King regards

Last edited by cbtl (2014-11-07 14:47:01)

Board footer