You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-03-13 16:46:03

Mysterehyde

"Credit" not showing in entity since 10.0.11 update

Hi all,

I have a problem with the credit pluggin since the 10.0.11 update.

When I tried to updat either the plugin (with marketplace) to the 1.13.2 version or GLPI to the 10.0.11, the pluging is still working correctly, but is not showing into the 'entity section'. I can still decrease the number of tickets while answering, but I cannot manage how many credit are left, wich type, etc.. linked to entities...

Have you any idea on where to look for the logs to debug this?

Thanks in advance ! I hope it was clear and I provided all the informations..

#2 2024-03-13 23:18:09

cconard96
Website

Re: "Credit" not showing in entity since 10.0.11 update

Are there any errors in the GLPI logs (files/_log folder)?

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

#3 2024-03-15 02:47:16

Mysterehyde

Hi,

Thank you A LOT for your answer already  !

I can find some erros in the php-erros.log :
[2024-01-16 03:17:26] glpiphplog.WARNING:   *** PHP Warning (2): Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/html/glpi/marketplace/cr$
  Backtrace :
  public/index.php:82                                require()

[2024-01-16 02:52:39] glpiphplog.WARNING:   *** PHP User Warning (512): Unable to load plugin "credit" information. in /var/www/html/glpi/src/Plugin.php $
  Backtrace :
  src/Plugin.php:621                                 trigger_error()
  src/Plugin.php:505                                 Plugin->checkPluginState()
  front/marketplace.php:43                           Plugin->checkStates()

Is that what you were making me looking for?

Thanks !

#4 2024-03-15 13:59:28

cconard96
Website

The errors are cut off (notice the $ at the end of the first line of each error). I'll need to full line to know where the error comes from.

My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

#5 2024-03-16 03:03:48

Mysterehyde

Oh sorry, it wasn't that needed from my point of view, it's just the line I guess, but I hope I am wrong  :

[2024-01-16 02:52:39] glpiphplog.WARNING:   *** PHP User Warning (512): Unable to load plugin "credit" information. in /var/www/html/glpi/src/Plugin.php at line 621
  Backtrace :
  src/Plugin.php:621                                 trigger_error()
  src/Plugin.php:505                                 Plugin->checkPluginState()
  front/marketplace.php:43                           Plugin->checkStates()

[2024-01-16 03:17:26] glpiphplog.WARNING:   *** PHP Warning (2): Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/html/glpi/marketplace/credit/ajax/dropdownQuantity.php at line 51
  Backtrace :

[2024-01-16 03:17:26] glpiphplog.WARNING:   *** PHP Warning (2): Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/html/glpi/marketplace/credit/ajax/dropdownQuantity.php at line 52
  Backtrace :

does that helps?
When I try to search the web , I only found post on wich you participates and this one !

Many thanks for your help !

#6 2024-03-16 12:39:16

cconard96
Website

I'm not able to recreate the issue. The first warning you list seems like the file permissions on marketplace/credit/setup.php might be wrong or there is some kind of syntax error in the file (although the syntax error should be logged).
The second and third warnings appear to indicate that the entity configuration options for the plugin are missing.

When I tested, I was able to view the Credit tab in the entity configuration without issue. I could recreate the last two warnings by opening the credit dropdown in a followup before configuring anything in the entity, but they are non-blocking errors.

Board footer