You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-03-13 14:19:15

galctco

unable to login to imported user

Hello there,
I'm using GLPI v10.0.11, recently imported users using DataInjection plugin.
the users (unprivileged) were created successfully - as I can see their entries.
but when I try to log in to one of the users
the url changes to : http://localhost/glpi/index.php?redirect=%2Ffront%2Fupdatepassword.php
but the screen is still the log in form (fields are emptied after submission).

I have found a workaround - if I manually change the imported password to something else, I can then log in but It's a pain in the finger
to manually change bunch of users and I believe this is not what intended to be.

please help :-)

#2 2024-03-13 23:21:47

cconard96
Website

Re: unable to login to imported user

Please try updating to 10.0.13. There was a fix that was made in 10.0.12 involving the password reset redirect.

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

#3 2024-03-14 10:00:44

galctco

Re: unable to login to imported user

Thank you, this has resolved the issue!

Board footer