You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-03-08 16:47:18

nikolaidys73

Question

Hello people, I have a question for you. I was researching the topic of entities and the different trays for different forms. I would like to create different entities for the different sectors of the company and have each one manage a different ticket tray. The issue is that I would also like to transfer the tickets from tray to tray. I discovered that as long as it is below as a child entity of another, it is not There would be a problem, but I can't return it to the other tray above. I don't know if you understand well what I want to do and if you can do it. If anyone can give me a hand it would be amazing.

Greetings people

GLPI 10.0.10
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS

#2 2024-03-08 17:33:04

ilbicelli

Re: Question

Hello,
For transfering tickets you have to select the ticket from ticket grid (with checkbox) , select Actions->Add to transfer list. Then a sort of wizard will let you trnsfer the ticket between entities.

#3 2024-03-08 17:53:14

nikolaidys73

ilbicelli wrote:

Hello,
For transfering tickets you have to select the ticket from ticket grid (with checkbox) , select Actions->Add to transfer list. Then a sort of wizard will let you trnsfer the ticket between entities.

If I could do that, the issue is that I wanted to return it to the entity from which it had come (father) and it wouldn't let me, since the flow only runs downwards from the transfer.

GLPI 10.0.10
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS

#4 2024-03-12 15:08:58

Kallisti

I'm guessing, but haven't had the chance to check, that the reason it seems you can only transfer "downwards" is because the entity you are viewing is not the root entity with the entire tree.

| Root
- Entity 1
-|- Entity 1.1
-Entity 2
-|- Entity 2.1

If you're trying to move a ticket from Entity 1 to Entity 2, your user must have access to both, and see both entities. So if your user is in Entity 1, it doesn't see Entity 2, even if it has access to Entity 2.

#5 2024-03-12 15:55:57

nikolaidys73

Kallisti wrote:

I'm guessing, but haven't had the chance to check, that the reason it seems you can only transfer "downwards" is because the entity you are viewing is not the root entity with the entire tree.

| Root
- Entity 1
-|- Entity 1.1
-Entity 2
-|- Entity 2.1

If you're trying to move a ticket from Entity 1 to Entity 2, your user must have access to both, and see both entities. So if your user is in Entity 1, it doesn't see Entity 2, even if it has access to Entity 2.

It is possible, in my tests I had not thought of entities as something singular, I will see if that is what it is. thank you so much

GLPI 10.0.10
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS

Board footer