You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-02-28 12:30:57

tiago.ptm

Global Search doesn't find results for a specific user

When I search for a ticket via the global search form with a keyword that is present in a ticket title, I get results with what I was looking for.

However, when a specific user tries to search for it, again with the same keyword no results are found. But when he tries to search for other tickets it seems to be working.

This specific user is Supervisor and Super-Admin, also is the searched ticket's applicant.

I've tested with many other users and they all get results.

#2 2024-02-29 03:35:59

cconard96
Website

Re: Global Search doesn't find results for a specific user

Does that specific user have their columns for the ticket search results table set to exclude the ticket title (I can't imagine that to be the case, but safer to ask)? I cannot think of another reason why the search would fail for only one super-admin user.

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

#3 2024-03-01 09:26:27

tiago.ptm

Re: Global Search doesn't find results for a specific user

No the title is not excluded from his search results table.

Board footer