You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-03-20 10:13:17

gradinaruvasile

"Software deleted after merging" after merging softwares

Hi,

We use a GLPI 0.85.4 and i had to merge quite a few software entries.
Specifically the Mac Fusion Inventory reported Word/Excel/Outlook installs were reported with a specific Manufacturer entry that contained the version of the program so we  ended up with 100+ entries.
I created a Fusion Inventory rule that renames everything that contains "Microsoft Corporation" and is not exactly "Microsoft Corporation" to "Microsoft Corporation". Now the additional entries dissapeared but the older ones i merged into one. I had 2 entries remaining, one of 150, the other of about 40 and i merged them (both entries contain already merged entries).

Now the isssue i face is that the 2 entries become separated and one of them regularly ends up deleted automatically and the category overridden to "FUSION" and a comment added "Software deleted after merging". How i can prevent this?

Board footer