You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2016-10-06 18:11:35

Sven.Achtelik

GLPI cron entry not working

Hi Everyone,

I'm planing to use GPLPI with Fusion inventory to get in most of the SNMP capable devices. At this point I've installed a CentOS 7 with php70 - GLPI 9.1 (latest download link) - and Fusioninventory Version '9.1+1.0 SNAPSHOT'. I know that the fusioninventory part s still a beta and I'm not looking at issues with this.

After the Network Discovery Tasks are not moving from prepared and waiting to running I've done some reading and wanted to implment the cron job for GLPI that seems to be needed. THis is where I get the following error with this as the command in cron for the apache user:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'mysqli' not found in /var/www/html/glpi/inc/dbmysql.class.php:111

Now I don't know if stuff is running or if non of the scheduled things will eb running since the cron job is not working.

Could you point me into the right direction in search for an answer ?

Thank you,

Sven

#2 2016-10-07 09:43:24

ddurieux
Plugins Dev

Re: GLPI cron entry not working

Not work, for test, you need to have glpi 9.1 patches because have problem with networkports in GLPI 9.1

#3 2016-10-11 12:55:03

Sven.Achtelik

Hi,

what exactly do I need to do ? Are talking about php70 or GLPI 9.1 ? What are the recomended versions for a prod environment ?

Thank you,

Sven

#4 2016-10-11 18:39:43

ddurieux
Plugins Dev

FusionInventory plugin NOT YET AVAILABLE tongue

Board footer