You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2016-01-13 10:36:50

SHURALE85

New Incident->Customer field shows all users

Hi guys!

I have a question regarding customer field content. When i create new ticket it shows me all of the registered users (as far as i understood it grabs from users table). Is there any chance to set  this filed to list users from the contacts table according to customer. I mean if the Costomer "A" is choosen i will get all the  ccontacts all that customer.

And thanks a lot for GLPI and what u do!..

#2 2016-01-13 10:43:28

LaDenrée
HELPER

Re: New Incident->Customer field shows all users

Use entities :
create 1 entity for each customer
associate user with a profile valid on his entity.

when creating ticket, author log in customer entity an then  userlist will be filtrered

GLPI version?

Trouver la panne avant de réparer...
GLPI10.0.10 (ubuntu 22.04 PHP8.1  Mariadb10.6 ) plugins : comportements 2.7.2 reports 1.16.0 formcreator 2.13.8, datainjection 2.13.4 fields 1.21.6

#3 2016-01-21 10:53:19

SHURALE85

Hi!
Thanks for help!!
Let me describe my issue. There is rood enitity Elite (this is our company who provide service) that holds technition users. There is entity Elite->A which is our client.
1) I have created user userElite which is assigned to Elite (No recurse)
2) I have created user userA whic is assigned to Entity A (NO recurse)

So when i add the ticket 1) I choose entity A from the right upper coner 2) in requester field i see user userA 3) but in AssignedTo field i dont see userElite who is suppose to be assignted to.

Then i tried to make user userElite recursive. But it gave me that it was populate bot requester and assignedti fields.

So my question is:
Is it possible to populate requester field with users of customer only that was choosen from entity structure and populate AssignedTO field with users of Elite company only (root node).
I mean Requester field has only users of client and assigned to has users of service providing company.

Thanka a lot!

Version of glpi is last one.

#4 2016-01-22 10:56:31

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Has your technicians in root entity recursive profile?

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

#5 2016-01-22 13:48:27

SHURALE85

Hi yllen!
You know, i did technicians in root entity recursive profile. But I have them (technicians) populated in requester field when creat a new ticket in that case. However i would like to see customer users only in requester field and users of the root entity ( in AssignedTo field. The root entity is our company who provide service.
Is it possible?
Maybe I am wrong on way I think of?

Thanks a lot for your help!

#6 2016-01-22 15:12:11

LaDenrée
HELPER

1) ASSIGNED TO

users of the root entity ( in AssignedTo field.

i think users of the root entity are your technicians.

assign a profile "technician" ( can be in charge of tickets=yes) to these people on root recursive=yes
assign a profile "post only'  ( can be in charge of tickets=no)  to other people on respective  entity recursive=NO.

so liste of people that can be assigned to will be filtered.

2)REQUESTER
for requester, every active user with a valid profile on this entity is in the dropdownlist, whatever his profile.
in fact in some case a technicians migh need some help and be a requester (ie when Hotliner's computer is out of order, he might request a new computer for himself ( this needs time, money,...) so he is the ticket requester.

i hope you have much more clients than technicians, and these few technicians in users list are not so important..

Trouver la panne avant de réparer...
GLPI10.0.10 (ubuntu 22.04 PHP8.1  Mariadb10.6 ) plugins : comportements 2.7.2 reports 1.16.0 formcreator 2.13.8, datainjection 2.13.4 fields 1.21.6

#7 2016-01-22 20:55:17

SHURALE85

Hi LaDenree!

Thakn you very much for help!

My question is can i manage to populate

REQUESTER field with users of customer only whatever their profile is. And no our tecnicians there since they are not few (If i choose customer ABC i see in requester field only ABC users during ticket reqistration)

ASSIGNEDTO  field with users of root entity only?

Board footer