You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2014-10-17 11:36:56

abellajsa

glpi knowledgebase

Good day to everyone,

i upgraded my glpi from 0.83.x to 0.84.7 in win 7 64 bit , all went well, the ticketing, inventory, plugins, user, mail servers etc... except for the knowledgebase under tools, before in old GLPI server, all entries are shown but after upgrading i can only saw entries from mid-2013 down to 2012 (where i begin using GLPI) and my mid-2013 upto the present is currently no where to find in the glpi interface. i also tried to make a new KB just to check if it will be displayed among the displayed entries, unsuccessfully, nothing shows up, still the same entries showed. However, i checked glpi database and all the entries are currently stored from the most recent and the first entry i've created.

So, i suspected that maybe there is something "time setting" to reconfigure in one of the GLPI scripts, that sets what span of date  of KB entries can only be display because back from old, i could saw all my entries, but now that i upgrading it only allow to show a particular entries.

thanks for the help,

#2 2015-06-07 20:33:12

mesiah70

Re: glpi knowledgebase

Hello I too miss most of my knowledge base articel, after an DB upgrade. I did the following:

Installed fresh glpi on gresh system
exported and imported by database from my old glpi ver. 0.83,6 to the new glpi 85.4
So what went frong, I'm very upset about the reactions here regarding glpi issues.

#3 2015-06-08 14:24:02

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: glpi knowledgebase

You can't import a 0.83.6 database in a 0.85.4 one because structures of these 2 databases are different.

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

Board footer