You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2014-12-23 17:58:00

j.agier

Error knowbaseitems table migrating 0.83.6 to 0.84.5

Hello everyone

I'm trying update and migrate a GLPI 0.83.6 to 0.84.5 and I have many error MySQL like this one :

2014-12-23 15:47
*** MySQL query error :
SQL: INSERT INTO `glpi_knowbaseitems` VALUES (\'108\',\'1\',\'Compte de licence Microsoft VLSC \',\'<h2>Centre Volume Licensing service center</h2>

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''<h2>Centre Volume Licensing service center</h2&gt' at line 1
Backtrace :
/srv/eyesofnetwork/glpi-0.83.6/front/backup.php :283        DBmysql->query()
/srv/eyesofnetwork/glpi-0.83.6/front/backup.php :523        restoreMySqlDump()
/srv/eyesofnetwork/glpi/front/backup.php

Thank you for your response and happy christmas !

Jage

#2 2014-12-26 12:15:30

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: Error knowbaseitems table migrating 0.83.6 to 0.84.5

Why do you want to restore a dump of your database if you migrate to a new version?
To upgrade, you must:
- save your database
- save your old GLPI directory
- create a new directory GLPI
- unzip glpi_newVersion.tar.gz in this directory
- connect to glpi and choose Upgrade
If you have documents in you old glpi directory, copye the /files to the new one.

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

#3 2014-12-31 12:20:53

j.agier

Re: Error knowbaseitems table migrating 0.83.6 to 0.84.5

Hello

Thank you but after investigations the problem is due to a changement on the publication method of KB articles.

Seuls les éléments de la FAQ publique sont visibles par les utilisateurs de l'interface simplifiée. Les éléments qui ne sont pas définis comme faisant partie de la FAQ publique sont visibles uniquement au sein de la console centrale par des techniciens par exemple.

Il est nécessaire de sélectionner pour chaque article de la base de connaissances ou de la FAQ une ou plusieurs cibles. La ou les cibles correspondent aux entités, aux profils, groupes ou utilisateurs qui pourront consulter l'article. Tant qu'aucune cible n'a été sélectionnée pour un article, ce dernier est visible uniquement par son rédacteur. L'article est considéré comme "non publié" et apparaît dans le tableau "Articles non publiés" de la page d'accueil de la base de connaissances.

So to test I maked KB search and compared results with my old version results with the new and due to these changements the results were different.
I just have to specify a target to make KB articles "searchable"

Happy new year
Jage

Board footer