You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-10-13 22:55:12

elliot01

FusionInventory (no agent found for this task)

Hello,

We have recently installed FusionInventory plugin into our GLPI v0.84.2 (CentOS5).

I have installed a v2.1.4 agent onto a different CentOS6 server and am testing the SNMP inventory functions.

The problem I have is getting my head around why sometimes you can run an inventory against "Network devices and printers" and other times you can not.

So, I have managed to run an inventory successfully a few times already against a subnet, but later, when I try to run it again I just get the "No agent found for this task" error. The agent seems fine:

• The daemon is running.
    If I run a network discovery, the agent is selectable and completes the discovery.
    If I inspect the agent state, it says 'available'

What is wrong?

I have also had two of my IP ranges simply disappear - I didn't delete them! Is this just buggy or am I missing something?

Similar threads I have read just remind people to run the "Network Discovery" first, but I already have. Others also ask to ensure the agent is assigned to the IP range. I can't see where to do this. Was this feature in an older version?

Would appreciate any help or advice.

Thanks

Last edited by elliot01 (2013-10-13 22:56:09)

1500+ Computers / 1100+ users

Board footer