You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-09-05 16:24:40

interferenza

emil notification for entities

Hello,
I have a root entity and tree normal entity.

When I set the email notification I want to send the email notification on the asministrator for each normal entity.
It is possible?
And it is possible to change the language of the notification? I receive it always in english regardless of the language setting of the users.

I have GLPI version 0.83.91

#2 2013-09-06 08:50:44

geoalbi

Re: emil notification for entities

You can set custom notifications settings for each entity in Entities>Notifications.

In order to change the notifications anguage you will have to change the template notifications that you use in Settings> Notifications > Notification templates >select a template > add translation.

#3 2013-09-06 09:43:01

interferenza

Hi geoalbi.
Thanks of the response, but:

I find the custom notification and write it for each entity. When I try to do a ticket I must to enable the setup notification for each entity and to set again the administration email. But then it is the same for each entities...

#4 2013-09-06 10:46:11

interferenza

When I send a new ticket, only the email signature and the administrator name are unique for the entity, but the email is always the same that I configured in:

Setup -> Notification -> Email followups configuration -> Setup
there I enable the follow up and the system required me an email administrator and an email for the reply-to email.
This email that I write are then the same for each entities...

Board footer