You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-08-08 17:48:15

glpi7

view called pending approval

Good morning everyone,

I have a doubt to share with you!

When we solve a call, the first thing is to add a solution to the call.
it is called with status resolved.
hence the glpi sends an email to the applicant to approve the technical solution.

Does anyone know ... to view all the so-called "MY" who are awaiting approval of the solution reported?
See ... do not confuse the call that is waiting for "VALIDATION", called I wanna see are precisely those with status "Fixed" and waiting for "APPROVAL OF THE SOLUTION" informed.

take into account the following:

1 - applicant -> I want to call the applicant to have the vision of my calls that have already been solved and are only waiting for my approval. Just as we have a list of calls that are assigned, closed, etc..

2 - technical -> I also want to have the technical vision that solved my calls are waiting approval of the solution which we reported. Also once again as we have a vision of the home called assigned, waiting for validation, and so on.

If anyone knows help me with this thank you ....
The changes that need to be made, can be both settings within the system itself .. and also can be made through the PHP

'm hoping helps Thanks.

#2 2013-08-14 23:58:23

danh
Website

Re: view called pending approval

Have you tried the filter settings?

Thanks,
Dan

Board footer