You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-07-24 17:27:32

tmendo1

Custom Fields

Using Custom Fields. Everything is working fine. One slight issue is when adding a custom field "yes/no" pull down,  a series of numbers appear next to the pull down. I can't find where to change the code to remove the display of the numbers. The pull down works fine.

#2 2013-07-24 22:19:07

sibsib

Re: Custom Fields

Hi,

I don't know which version of custom fields you use, but i built one, and in this version, that trouble is corrected.

You can find this version here.

Not that I'm not the official maintainer of custom fields -) But I really needed this plugin, and did a few changes against the svn version. (really a few smile )

Thanks,
Pascal

#3 2013-07-30 01:22:53

tmendo1

Thanks Pascal that worked!

I did run into one more problem, when I try to update the list of items to display by default, the list shows old custom fields I had deleted in the past. Have you seen this issue?

#4 2013-07-30 20:19:30

sibsib

Hi,

Glad it did help you smile

To be honnest, I didn't use a lot my work, until now sad I have a lot of different functions in my job, and these days, server inventory is low on my todo list...

Still, can you explain a little further your trouble ? Maybe me or someone else could have an idea.

Thanks,
Pascal

Board footer