You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-05-13 08:23:26

tyrone.wyatt

Create a ticket from this problem

Would one of the developers be able to code a new feature "Create a ticket from this problem" under the tickets tab of a problem?

I found a similar feature called "Create a problem from this ticket" under the problems tab for a ticket. When you click on the "Create a problem from this ticket" link it takes you to a new problem form with all the information from your ticket automatically  inserted.

I have seen this type of option available in other service desk software and found the feature extremely useful.

Creating a ticket from a problem can save large amounts of time when things go wrong, especially if you are expected to log an incident for each having that problem.

I have been using GLPI for around 6 months now and its great. I've set it up at 3 of the 4 schools I support and its helped me manage my time. I'm using GLPI 0.83.8

Board footer