You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-04-30 12:40:53

v.todorov

FAQ Anonymous Access

Hi Team,

I am testing the GLPI platform with the hope to replace the current helpdesk software.

One minor issue I have stumbled upon is:
FAQ Anonymous access is allowed from the settings.
I posted 2 articles  (one with attachment) but when I navigate to the section without logging into GLPI I can see the category, the subject and the description.
Then when I click to open the article the next page http://myip/glpi-0.83.8/glpi/front/helpdesk.faq.php?id=1 loads and it is empty. On top there is just a link to authentication page and to the main FAQ section.

Some old topics point to editing the file helpdesk.faq.php and removing the switch CheckAuthenitcation. But in this version there is no such switch. There is a checkFaqAccess() function.

Can anyone help in this situation?

#2 2013-05-06 14:19:38

v.todorov

Re: FAQ Anonymous Access

Issue solved. You can close the topic.

Solution: Logged in as super admin, then Tools> Knowledge base> opened the knowledge base articles > Target > "Entity" > "Root Entity" > "Child entities" = "yes"

Board footer