You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-04-29 14:30:46

hardloper123

Problem with selecting Request in combination with Windows XP

Hello,

First at all we are impressed by the many possibilities that GLPI offers!

We have the following problem: when created a new ticket and selected Request (default is Incident) the site jumps back to the main page. When you try it again the same result.

The above described problem is only with Windows XP machines (IE7 and IE8), Windows 7 (IE9 and IE10) works perfect.

We have tested with a admin account and end user account, it makes no difference.

We have installed the latest updates on Windows XP machines and also glpi added to the trusted sites of IE, but offers no solution.

Does anyone have an idea?

#2 2013-04-29 15:57:56

samcro

Re: Problem with selecting Request in combination with Windows XP

seems like a IE7/8 problem since you excluded most of possible error sources by testing it on different machines/OS.
I guess you are bound to IE?? (else just use another browser :3)
Maybe Chrome Frame helps.

maybe there´s a navigation error in the older versions so that you get lead to the mainpage.

GLPI 0.84.7 with FusionInventory on LAMP 14.04.1 LTS
~150 clients

#3 2013-05-03 08:44:08

hardloper123

Re: Problem with selecting Request in combination with Windows XP

I have tested with chrome browser on a windows xp it works perfectly, but for us not a option because we using iE in our network.

I don't understand why glpi works good on a windows 7 machines with (IE 9 & 10) and why windows xp with (IE 7 & 8) gives troubles.

It look likes windows xp with IE failed to load some components of glpi, especial switching between incident and request, also switching between different profiles (Simpel Interface, Super-Admin) gives troubles.

Board footer