You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-04-19 21:13:44

AlejandroC

Test email sent to administrator, Never gets there.

Hi every1. I'm having this problem and I hope you guys can help me out.
Before I specify the issue, lemme clarify that i have searched the forums for housrs for a solution, tried almost everything i found, narrowed down a few problems till i had to come to a halt to something i cannot solve.

So, ill get to it.

Running Xampp 1.8.1 with perl 5.10
GLPI 0.83.8

Haven't configured anything, even using the default administrator accounts for GLPI. Have nothing loaded in the database, It's clean fresh from install.

So the issue is this, the first thing i wanna test before i import my old OCS/GLPI database is make sure the email notifications are working, this would be the first time we implement this.

So i went straight to it, We're running Exchange 2010. Configured everything accordingly. when i click "send test mail to administrator", it loads up, and the message that the email was sent successfully pops up. But it never gets to my account (Administrator account)

So i made a few tests, tried different smtp logins, tried gmail too. Also noticed that i can only use the PHP option. If i use smtp with any configuration it fails, with either gmail or exchange.

Thanks in advance.

#2 2013-04-22 17:39:00

AlejandroC

Re: Test email sent to administrator, Never gets there.

Bump please.

#3 2013-04-25 17:16:45

AlejandroC

Bump?

#4 2013-04-25 19:27:19

danh
Website

- I'm not using Xampp or Exchange -

Where are you configuring your email server for notifications?
It should be Setup > Notifications > Email

In here, I don't see a PHP option.  Only SMTP, SMTP+SSL, SMTP+TLS

Can you post your system info?
Setup > General

Thanks,
Dan

Board footer