You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-02-22 16:04:09

geoalbi

Prevent modifying of Closed tickets

Hi,

I have GLPI installed, configured.
I used 'Ticket templates' to define the fields that I want, 'Categories of tickets' to use these templates, profiles to define what a user profile can and cannot do.
I could largely accomplish most of my requirements.
However, once I allow a profile to edit tickets, that's pretty much it. Those users will be allowed to edit the ticket, no matter what field and what state the ticket is in.

My problem is this: a closed ticket can be edited and thus 'fixed' for whatever the helpdesk technician did wrong.
Say the ticket was late and did not fulfill the SLA. No problem. Just open the ticket, fix some dates and everything is dandy.
Once a ticket is closed, I want it to remain this way.

This is not normal behavior and I could not find a setting to prevent reopenning and modifying closed tickets.
Is there a setting somewhere and I missed it?

Thanks,

#2 2013-03-20 16:46:36

2CSander

Re: Prevent modifying of Closed tickets

I second this. Also, is it possible to prevent users to reply to closed tickets? For instance: if i close a ticket, a normal (post-only) user can still comment on a ticket thus reopening it.
Is it possible to prohibit this also?

Thanks

Board footer