You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-01-16 12:10:12

ultimatejack

Resolved - Write off items and not just delete them

I notice that inside the consumable items, we can either "Back to stock" or to delete them.

Is it possible to include "Write Off / Worn out" button?

Delete them make me feel that it does not exist in the first place and also it would be great to keep a history of which consumable items is being "Write Off / Worn out".

It would also be great if it can apply to other items such as Computers, Monitors. (even though I saw the Worn out status for the Items "Cartridges" but still could not get any clues to set it to worn out when using the demo site.)

Last edited by ultimatejack (2013-03-01 05:14:53)

#2 2013-02-04 11:19:51

preve

Re: Resolved - Write off items and not just delete them

ultimatejack wrote:

I notice that inside the consumable items, we can either "Back to stock" or to delete them.

Delete them make me feel that it does not exist in the first place and also it would be great to keep a history of which consumable items is being "Write Off / Worn out".

It would also be great if it can apply to other items such as Computers, Monitors. (even though I saw the Worn out status for the Items "Cartridges" but still could not get any clues to set it to worn out when using the demo site.)

I use the "status" to indicate that.

#3 2013-02-06 07:12:24

ultimatejack

preve wrote:
ultimatejack wrote:

I use the "status" to indicate that.

Er, may I know how you use the "Status" for Consumables Items (Inventory > Consumables)?

Please enlighten me cause what I can see is either "Delete" for Actions or "Give" the item to a user or group.

#4 2013-02-25 05:17:57

ultimatejack

I think the "Status" is for other items such as Computers.

Probably, it would be nice to put this feature in the next version.

#5 2013-02-25 08:42:35

MoYo
GLPI - Lead
Website

When you give the consumables, they are worn out...

MoYo - Julien Dombre - Association INDEPNET
Contribute to GLPI :    Support     Contribute     References     Freshmeat

Board footer