You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-01-11 23:30:13

wmasterflopec

Email Followups

Hello everybody.

I am from Ecuador and i am new in this forum

Please, please, please i need help to send emails to the assigned person in the case of an incidence. What is happenning, i am going to tell you:

-  I have xampp 1.8.1 and glpi 0.837
- I installed xampp and glpi without any problem. Everything worked perfectly, mailserver ok, ldap ok, email followups ok. The test connections were completely ok in every case, i was sending and receiving emails, BUT when i created the first incidence from CAU (not from email) and i assigned it to a technician and apply. Email Followups don´t work any more.

My mailserver is an exchange 2010 and i am using SMTP + TLS (any other doesn´t work)

Thanks a lot !

#2 2013-01-13 17:57:06

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: Email Followups

what do you mean by " i created the first incidence from CAU" ?

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

#3 2013-01-14 17:16:24

wmasterflopec

Re: Email Followups

Hello Sillery, thanks for answering
from CAU, I mean the item (soporte en español) from main menu
I have an image file (.img) taken from GLPI when I finish my first installation. when glpi leaves working well, I recover my .img and everythink is OK (but only making tests from notifications and mailservers) when I make my first incidence and I assing it to any technician...PLOP ..!  Notifications doesn´t work ANY MORE (not even a test sending a mail to the administrator)

Thanks a lot..please help me

Board footer