You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-11-19 14:03:34

carolag

Update custome dropdowns with Data injection 1.7.2 (GLPI v.072.4)

Hello all,

In version 0.72.4 of GLPI, I created an object with Objects Management 1.1.3, and some custom fields as indicating in the wiki.  When I create records manually text fields and dropdown fields are working correctly.  But when I use File injection (v. 1.7.2) an error appears in the dropdown fields: "Data is not correct type". Thus, I cannot update those fields using File injection sad

I think I'm missing something, in data injection plugin I've activated the options to update and create dropdowns.

Please, I would be very grateful if someone can help
Thanks in advance

#2 2012-11-19 14:48:54

wawa
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: Update custome dropdowns with Data injection 1.7.2 (GLPI v.072.4)

hello
your glpi & plugin versions are outdated, and I do not provide support on this versions
you should consider upgrade to newer versions

#3 2012-11-19 16:14:49

carolag

Re: Update custome dropdowns with Data injection 1.7.2 (GLPI v.072.4)

First of all, thank you very much for your quick response.

I'm still using that version because I need the Relations plugin to establish relationships between different custom objects.

Do you know if there is something similar for GLPI 0.83? or how can I configure that kind of relationships?

I found this https://forge.indepnet.net/projects/gen … sions/849,  so I think it's still not available... maybe it become available soon?

Again, thank you so much for your response.

Board footer