You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-11-14 11:26:46

carolag

Data injection & error data type

Hello!
I'm new with GLPI, and I'm having some problems with import data... When I'm using data injection plugin, I do the mapping but when I select the location field It appears that the type of data is not correct.

First I try to configure the locations list, but when I import my data is like doesn't detect is the same as created before sad (I tried to import the Id number, the exacting name... but nothing...)

When I do the import i have the options allow update and creation dropdown activate...

Thanks in advance!
I hope someone can help me

#2 2012-11-14 20:14:12

carolag

Re: Data injection & error data type

Sorry, I forgot mention that I'm using glpi v0.83 and Data Injection Plugin 2.2.3

I would be appreciate if someone can help me soon... smile
Thanks!

#3 2012-11-15 16:09:29

wawa
GLPI-DEV
Website

hello
could you paste a an example of CSV data to inject ?
how's the location field represented in the file ?

#4 2012-11-15 17:29:44

carolag

Hi! Thnx for your response wink

I'm trying to put the location field from data injection. For example, in the locations tittles, I have defined the following fields:
America (ID:6)
Asia (ID:5)
...etc

And the csv which I import is as follows:
Name;Clave;Sistemas;Tecnología;Tipo de aplicación;Lugar;Responsable
APPYBATs;0;Agente;J2EE;Proceso Batch;America;Responsable
APPYBATa;0;Agent;J2EE;Proceso Batch;6;Responsable
APPYBATb;0;Agent;J2EE;Proceso Batch;America (6);Responsable

All fields except Location are imported correctly... so I think the problem is in the link with location table...

BTW, I'm thinking to change my GLPI 0.83 version to 0.72.4 because of the relationship inventory plugin, but in that version I had a similar problem with all type of dropdowns, do you know how to solve it?

Thank you so much

Last edited by carolag (2012-11-15 17:35:57)

Board footer