You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-09-05 13:41:14

buwuwu

Computer Import failed since new OCS setup

Hi,
we updated our OCS Inventory System and moved the OCS Server and the Database to new Servers.
I created the new OCS Server in GLPI and try to sync or import the computers with GLPI. The computers are still the same but have other OCS ids. So i created a rule that computers with the same names should be synchronized. I also tried a rule that should link computers with the same mac-address. but none of them worked.
when i try to import them, all computers are "Computers not checking any rule". whats ment by this term?

when i try to "Link new OCS computers to existing GLPI computers" it won't work. the errors are like: "100 - Unable to import, GLPI computer is already related to an element of OCSNG".

Can somebody help me to solve this problem?

I'm using GLPI 0.83.2 and OCS 2.0.5

Thanks

#2 2012-09-05 15:45:01

danh
Website

Re: Computer Import failed since new OCS setup

Are the OCS agents still pointing to the old server ip?
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\OCS Inventory NG\Agent\ocsinventory.ini

Thanks,
Dan

#3 2012-09-05 16:01:33

buwuwu

Re: Computer Import failed since new OCS setup

no they send their data to the new one.

i could solve the problem i had with manually linking ocs computers to existing in glpi by deleting the old ocs server from glpi general config.

Board footer