You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-07-19 19:16:05

dlewis

Unable to install new software entry (possible bug)

I am having difficulty attempting to associate (install) software to a computer.   Each time I select a computer and choose to "Install" software and "Add" a license, the entry shows up under "Not installed affected licenses."  It should appear under the heading of "Uncategorized softwares" along with all previously installed software.  The entry also appears without a check box.

This was not a problem before I performed a recent update of GLPI.  I am currently running the latest version of GLPI (0.83.31).

#2 2012-07-19 22:08:41

MoYo
GLPI - Lead
Website

Re: Unable to install new software entry (possible bug)

There is a difference between licences and softwares installed on new version of GLPi (since 0.78 I think)

MoYo - Julien Dombre - Association INDEPNET
Contribute to GLPI :    Support     Contribute     References     Freshmeat

#3 2012-07-20 16:44:30

dlewis

Does that mean that I need to roll back to version 0.78 for this to work properly?  Is this a bug in the current version?  If not, what is the proper method for installing software to a computer and adding a license in the current version?

#4 2012-07-20 20:41:32

jvuz

You could first create a licence and then install it on a computer

#5 2012-07-20 21:10:17

dlewis

Unfortunately, that does not work either.  I created a license and then installed it on a computer with the same result.  The entry shows up under "Not installed affected licenses" for the computer.  It also appears without a check box (making it impossible to apply the 'Install' button).  At this point I am considering rolling back to an earlier version where this functionality works.  However, I would rather not if possible.  I don't want to loose all of my recent database changes.

Board footer