You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-05-25 11:18:52

fribse

GLPI created duplicate tasks from mail receiver

I've set up a mail receiver, to fetch mail via IMAP from our support mail.
That part seems to work nicely.

I've set up the Administrator Email to the same mail address as the mail receiver. The hope is that if the user replies via email to the notification and doesn't change the subject, it is going to be added to the original ticket (not sure if GLPI can do this). But the reason for this, is that it is GLPI that has to be the sender of the ticket mails, and not some random user.

BUT, after the ticket has been picked up, it then sends a mail to the requester AND to the mail receiver that a ticket has been created?
Next time the mailgate task is run, it then creates yet another ticket from the previous mail generated, and that happens everytime mailgate is run.
Furthermore, it doesn't delete the mail, it's crossed out, but not moved to trash, and not removed, so it actually also tries to reread, and create a new task every time the mailgate is run.

It's probably me that has misunderstood something.

Best regards
Fribse

Last edited by fribse (2012-05-25 13:50:35)

#2 2012-05-25 14:30:31

fribse

Re: GLPI created duplicate tasks from mail receiver

Hmm, it seems to be related to email retention service on the mailserver, I've disabled that, and now it seems to work ok...

Board footer