You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2015-03-02 16:19:43

florian.grosse

Undefined Index in massiceaction.class.php

Hello,

we are using GLPI 0.85.2 with the OCS Inventory NG 1.1.0.
After a few issues with the OCS sync we have to force a synchronization with OCSNG for every Computer so that the software is synchronized correctly.
Because i don't want to do it for each Computer individual i tried with a mass action. I marked all of our about 350 Computers and chose "Force synchronization OCSNG" but the sync didn't work and all i got was this message:
Operation performed partially successful
(0 authorizations problems, 7320 failures)

When i do the same in debug mode i get a lot of this errors:
PHP Notice: Undefined index: Computer in /usr/share/glpi/inc/massiveaction.class.php at line 1276
PHP Notice: Undefined index: Computer in /usr/share/glpi/inc/massiveaction.class.php at line 1276

I receive the same errors when i try other options for mass actions, for example lock fields.

Can you tell me how to fix this error?

Thanks and regards
Florian

#2 2015-05-26 13:07:10

Bruce79

Re: Undefined Index in massiceaction.class.php

I was getting the same error .... also with massive actions when trying to force synchronisation.

*** PHP Notice(8): Undefined index: Computer
  Backtrace :
  inc\massiveaction.class.php:1276                   
  ...ins\ocsinventoryng\inc\ocsserver.class.php:6107 MassiveAction->itemDone()
  inc\massiveaction.class.php:987                    PluginOcsinventoryngOcsServer::processMassiveActionsForOneItemtype()
  inc\massiveaction.class.php:966                    MassiveAction->processForSeveralItemtypes()
  front\massiveaction.php:58                         MassiveAction->process()

#3 2015-05-26 13:12:38

Bruce79

Re: Undefined Index in massiceaction.class.php

Note:

The strange thing is, if I do a the force synchronisation for 5 computers it works, if I do it for 100 computers, I get the error ...

Board footer