You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-09-24 14:58:42

MEI-IT

Request Source on Simplified Interface

Where, in v0.83.91, can the program be modified to include the Request Source on the Simplified Interface?

We would like to add the Request Source to the Simplified Interface to separate our customers. I understand this would require changing the core code, and am willing to make those modifications. I also understand, if not properly implemented, this could break GLPI.

Thank you so much for your time and assistance!

GLPI v0.84.6 - Ubuntu 12.04 - PHP 5.3.10-1 - Apache 2.2.22 - MySQL 5.5.37
~100 users - ~120 PCs - ~80 servers

#2 2013-09-24 22:39:39

MEI-IT

Re: Request Source on Simplified Interface

I finally figured out where to modify the code to make this change. Enter this code into ticket.class.php @ line ~3233, following the section containing "[...]Dropdown::getDropdownName("glpi_entities", $_SESSION["glpiactive_entity"][...]". This places the Request Source as the first entry in the Simplified (post-only or self-service) Ticket Interface.

echo "<tr class='tab_bg_1'>";
      echo "<td>".$LANG['job'][44]."&nbsp;:";
      echo $tt->getMandatoryMark('requesttypes_id');
      echo "</td><td>";

$opt = array('value'     => $options['requesttypes_id']);
      if ($options['requesttypes_id'] && $tt->isMandatoryField("requesttypes_id")) {
         $opt['display_emptychoice'] = false;
      }

Dropdown::show('RequestType', $opt);
      echo "</td></tr>";

GLPI v0.84.6 - Ubuntu 12.04 - PHP 5.3.10-1 - Apache 2.2.22 - MySQL 5.5.37
~100 users - ~120 PCs - ~80 servers

Board footer