You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-07-30 00:18:01

wakesk8

After 2.1 OCS Server Upgrade, device volumes missing on Windows PCs

I have been running OCS Inventory Server/Agents and GLPI for last 4 years.  Most recently my production environment was OCS Inventory Server 2.0.5 on ubuntu with GLPI 0.83.8 on ubuntu server 32-bit.  I use the mass ocsimport plugin 1.6.1 to import device data from OCS into GLPI.  I have been testing the latest 2.1.0 rc1 of OCS Server and Agent and have come across a couple of issues.

I have several windows PCs where there is no volume listed in GLPI.  When I check ocsreports it shows the Hard Disk listed properly.  From looking at a sample of the GLPi inventory it does not seem to be every Windows PC that is effected.  I also now notice that OCS Agent plugins used under software are now sometimes displaying under "FUSION" category when viewing a device.  Prior to updating OCS all software displayed under uncategorized softwares.

Anyone else see these type of issues when using OCSNG and OCS Server 2.1?  The symptom seems to point to a change in how the mass ocsimport interacts with the OCS Server 2.1.

#2 2013-07-30 00:38:29

wakesk8

Re: After 2.1 OCS Server Upgrade, device volumes missing on Windows PCs

I found the problem, on all the devices I looked at under the OCSNG tab that were several fields showing as locked.  Simple check->unlock->force synchronization and the volumes now appear.

Question:  Can someone explain how/why these locks are created?  I am not aware of anything I have setup that would created these locks?

Board footer