You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-07-19 23:57:22

rbernier

Creating a past assignments report

GLPI: 0.83.7
Reports Plugin: 1.6.1

I had posted a few days ago regarding a similar topic, but no one has responded and I think a report is the better/easier way to accomplish this.

I want to have the ability to view in a list, a particular user's previously assigned Computers. This way, I can look up their last computer in case we forgot to retrieve a file from it -- granted it wasn't already wiped and reassigned. I have a SQL statement prepared that basically gets me a printout of all "assigned to" dates with a computer inventory number and user's name associated, but I'd like to create a report that allows me to select the user in question, then only show me the relevant assignment history associated with that one user.

Here is what I have so far in my pastAssignments.php report file:

<?php
//Options for GLPI 0.71 and newer : need slave db to access the report
$USEDBREPLICATE        = 1;
$DBCONNECTION_REQUIRED = 0;

define('GLPI_ROOT', '../../../..');
include (GLPI_ROOT . "/inc/includes.php");

$report = new PluginReportsAutoReport($LANG['plugin_reports']['pastAssignments'][1]);

$name = new PluginReportsUserCriteria($report, 'glpi_users.name', $LANG['login'][6]);

//Display criterias form is needed
$report->displayCriteriasForm();

//specify columns displayed
if ($report->criteriasValidated()) {
   $report->setSubNameAuto();
        $cols = array(
                            new PluginReportsColumn('name', $LANG["entity"][0]),
                            new PluginReportsColumn('firstname', $LANG["common"][43]),
                            new PluginReportsColumn('realname', $LANG["common"][48]),
                            new PluginReportsColumn('itemtype', $LANG["common"][48]),
                            new PluginReportsColumn('Computer', $LANG["common"][48]),
                            new PluginReportsColumnDate('Date', $LANG["common"][48]),
                            );

$report->setColumns($cols);

//TSQL
        $query = "SELECT glpi_users.name,
                       glpi_users.firstname,
                       glpi_users.realname,
                       glpi_logs.new_value,
                       glpi_logs.itemtype,
                       glpi_logs.date_mod AS Date,
                      glpi_computers.otherserial AS Computer,
                FROM glpi_users, glpi_logs
                LEFT JOIN glpi_computers ON (glpi_computers.id=glpi_logs.items_id)
                LEFT JOIN glpi_phones ON (glpi_phones.id=glpi_logs.items_id)
                WHERE glpi_users.name=glpi_logs.new_value
                AND glpi_logs.itemtype='Computer'
                ORDER BY Date DESC";

$report->setSqlRequest($query);

//Execute the query (and display results) :
        $report->execute();

} else {
   Html::footer();
}                      

I'm stuck though. I've looked at the reports plugin wiki, but can't find the answer I'm looking for. How do I essentially "plug" the username value I have selected from the "PluginReportsUserCriteria()" object into the SQL statement so that I get just the history information for that single user?

Currently, I get no results no matter what user I select in the dropdown, and I'm not sure how to find out why.

I'm not a programmer by any means, and certainly a php newb at best. I think if I can get one report working that I fully understand, then I can build from there to more complex reports if needed.

GLPI: 0.90.4-1 (Remi Repo), CentOS 7

#2 2013-07-20 01:21:57

rbernier

Re: Creating a past assignments report

Ok, I've at least gotten the report to generate a list of all the computer assignment actions:

<?php

//Options for GLPI 0.71 and newer : need slave db to access the report
$USEDBREPLICATE        = 1;
$DBCONNECTION_REQUIRED = 0;

define('GLPI_ROOT', '../../../..');
include (GLPI_ROOT . "/inc/includes.php");

$report = new PluginReportsAutoReport();

$name = new PluginReportsUserCriteria($report, 'glpi_users.name', $LANG['login'][6]);

//Display criterias form is needed
$report->displayCriteriasForm();

//specify columns displayed
if ($report->criteriasValidated()) {
   $report->setSubNameAuto();
        $report->setColumns(array(new PluginReportsColumn('name', $LANG["stats"][20]),
                            new PluginReportsColumn('firstname', $LANG["common"][43]),
                            new PluginReportsColumn('realname', $LANG["common"][48]),
                            new PluginReportsColumn('itemtype', $LANG["common"][17]),
                            new PluginReportsColumn('Computer', $LANG["common"][20]),
                            new PluginReportsColumnDate('Date', $LANG["common"][27]),
                            ));

//TSQL
        $query = "SELECT `glpi_users`.`name`,
                   `glpi_users`.`firstname`,
                   `glpi_users`.`realname`,
                   `glpi_logs`.`new_value`,
                   `glpi_logs`.`itemtype`,
                   `glpi_logs`.`date_mod` AS `Date`,
                  `glpi_computers`.`otherserial` AS `Computer`
                FROM `glpi_users`, `glpi_logs`
                LEFT JOIN `glpi_computers` ON (`glpi_computers`.`id`=`glpi_logs`.`items_id`)
                LEFT JOIN `glpi_phones` ON (`glpi_phones`.`id`=`glpi_logs`.`items_id`)
                WHERE `glpi_users`.`name`=`glpi_logs`.`new_value`
                AND `glpi_logs`.`itemtype`='Computer'
                ORDER BY Date DESC";

$report->setSqlRequest($query);

//Execute the query (and display results) :
        $report->execute();

} else {
   Html::footer();
}

However, now I'm back to me original problem, where I can select a name from the dropdown menu, but no matter what it shows me ALL of the entries generated by the SQL statement. How do I use the username value selected in the dropdown to generate a report based only on the selected user?

Last edited by rbernier (2013-07-22 18:22:08)

#3 2013-08-27 20:46:27

rbernier

Re: Creating a past assignments report

I just wanted to ask for a little assistance on this again. I've basically got a working SQL statement in my report, in that it collects and displays what I want, however the key piece I am missing is how to "connect" the User List dropdown selection to what I see displayed in the report.

At this point I get all past assignment actions on all users. I would like to only see the individual selected in the dropdown. Thanks in advance, I really would appreciate the help!

Last edited by rbernier (2013-08-27 21:31:36)

Board footer