You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-05-22 14:26:17

Alexandre Goldschmidt

Barcode scanner for cartridges

Hello everyone !

Sorry for my english, i'm frensh !

I need you and your help.

I have a project to make an inventory of cartridge using a barcode reader. The bar code reader should have two buttons and be connected by USB. The goal is to scan the barcode of a new one with one of the two buttons. The other button is expected to remove the cartridge. If the cartridge is scanned a second time, it has to add a cartridge on count.

exemple :
-scan a PCI-521Y  (with button 1) --> uploading the type of cartridge if it there is no
-scan a PCI-521Y  (with button 1) --> Add one
-scan a PCI-521Y  (with button 2) --> remove one                             

Do you know the scanner compatible with glpi that allow it to be I ask? Is it possible to do this with glpi?

Thank your help and sorry for my English.

Alexandre

#2 2013-08-12 10:07:34

meisew90

Re: Barcode scanner for cartridges

I am a little bit confused about your description. I have always creating barcode in my work. My suggestion is that you can find make a research on many barcode readers on the Internet and make a comparison. Then find out the one you want. It is easy to find barcode readers, just put "barcode reader" on Google. A lot of info will show up. By the way, some barcode reading guide passages may be helpful for you, too.

Board footer