You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-04-23 17:57:42

entr04y

Recursive Group visibility

Hi,

We have glpi 0.83.4 set up with entities under the root entity.  Our organization is such that the root entity manages services for all of the sub entities.  This means that the groups set up in the root entity need to be visible to the sub entity in order to open tickets against equipment or issues in that entity.

We also have users that are only in the sub entity that use the ticketing function to handle their customers, and we would like to give them the ability to administer their groups.  The problem I have run into is that if I give their users write access to the "groups" configuration item, they get write access to *all* groups that are visible in the entity, including the root entity groups and users, not just groups that are assigned to their entity.  It looks like behavior is the same for ticket categories, and probably other items.

I would expect that items belonging to a higher entity would be read-only, not writable by users that don't have access to the higher entity.

Does anyone have a recommended way of setting this up or a workaround for the above issue?

Thanks!

#2 2013-04-25 14:20:29

ta

Re: Recursive Group visibility

Hello

My problem is the  same.
Could you solve this problem?

Last edited by ta (2013-04-25 14:20:50)

Board footer