You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-03-21 16:26:10

Detox

automatic assignement of a "Watcher"

hello all!

I am implementing GLPI after several months of testing and learning.  Here is my problem:

Can a "watcher" be automatically assigned to a group when a ticket is created?

As it is now, when I review a new ticket, I must manually assign a watcher.  I would like to be able to have the watcher not only be in the loop once the ticket is assigned (I am the only person in IT), I then would need to assign a watcher.

Our physical locations have assigned supervisors. So, if that person could automatically emailed when the ticket is created, they would be informed from the start.

If this is possible, can someone guide me to how to impliement?

Thanks

Remember,  Technology is our Friend!

#2 2013-03-21 18:02:33

caimano68

Re: automatic assignement of a "Watcher"

Hi,
for your questions try this:
-> set an  user to the group as manager for the group
-> create a ticket rule - when requester group is xxx assign watcher group xxx
-> in notification -> new ticket (or other actions that you whant to notify) add "manager-requester group" as receiver

I hope is correct because I've don't try it.
Bye
Mariano

Glpi 0.84.8 - production  and testing - OCS 2.1.2  - Mysql 5 - Apache 2 - php5 - Ubuntu server LTS 14.04 LTS
Plugins:    behaviour, position, generic object, sim management, web services, projects _______________________________________________

Board footer