You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-03-13 20:22:04

amanda.wood

Install on Server 2008 R2

I recently have been working on installing and setting up GLPI on Windows Server 2008 R2, and seem to be stuck. In the installation instructions, I am at the point where it says I should be seeing some sort of User Interface, where I can finish configuring GLPI. Unfortunately, all I can see is a directory tree. I am relatively new at setting things like GLPI up, so I feel like there is something I am missing, some crucial step, and I cannot figure it out.

If anyone has any ideas, help is much appreciated.

#2 2013-03-18 02:42:33

danh
Website

Re: Install on Server 2008 R2

What have you done so far?
Please be specific as to any server roles you have added, programs you have installed: PHP, etc, and firewall settings.

You should have a space on a web server with :
- an access to the web server in order to install the files (FTP, SSH, etc) ;
- PHP5 or later with the support of the sessions ;
- an access to a MySQL (>4.1.2) database.

Once GLPI is installed, the user interface is done from a browser.

Http://serverip/glpi

Thanks,
Dan

#3 2013-03-19 19:37:06

amanda.wood

Re: Install on Server 2008 R2

So far, I have managed to get GLPI installed successfully, it turned out to be a problem between Apache and PHP. However, I cannot install an pulgins, as I am getting "scream" errors. The main plugin We use is OCSNG. This is the error I get:

SCREAM: Error suppression ignored for
Notice: Use of undefined constant GLPI_LOCK_DIR - assumed 'GLPI_LOCK_DIR' in (Directory where the program files are located)

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I cannot find anything on google, or any other search engines.

Board footer