You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-03-05 03:59:09

meliux

limit login to members of specific AD groups

Hi folks,
I'm trying to figure out how to configure GLPI so that only specific people in our organisation can log in to it.

GLPI is communicating with our Active Directory successfully. Testing the user import shows all AD users (thousands), and testing the group input shows all AD groups. I can successfully log in with my own and other test AD accounts.

However, I need to restrict it so that only members of particular AD groups are permitted to log in.
All of the users are located in this OU:
-- CN=Users,DC=staff,DC=mycompany,DC=com,DC=au
Access to GLPI should be restricted to these two security groups:
-- CN=GLPI_Test_Admin,OU=Intranet,OU=AccessApps,OU=Groups,DC=staff,DC=mycompany,DC=com,DC=au
-- CN=GLPI_Test_User,OU=Intranet,OU=AccessApps,OU=Groups,DC=staff,DC=mycompany,DC=com,DC=au

Does anyone now how to achieve this?

Part 2
Assuming the above works, does anyone know how to make it so that members of the "GLPI_Test_Admin" group automatically get assigned the GLPI "Super-admin" profile, and the GLPI_Test_User members get the GLPI "Technician" profile?

Thanks!

#2 2013-03-06 11:12:17

forolinux

Re: limit login to members of specific AD groups

Have you tried this?
Home > Administration > Rules > Authorizations assignment rules

Board footer