You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-03-04 03:21:25

cdnguy

Data Injection using Templates

I have over 100 routers to import, and I just cant seem to associate them to the template I created for them.

I've searched the forums and manuals and cant seem to find out what Im doing wrong.

When I associate the Template Field -> Template in the injector settings the import never starts.
If I leave this 1 field out - the import occurs fine, but all my Network port definitions from the template are missing.

1. WHat is the proper way to associate e template to an import?
2. Is there a way I can do a mass update to the device network ports, or apply a template after an import?

Thanks

#2 2013-03-04 09:54:08

wawa
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: Data Injection using Templates

#3 2013-03-05 18:24:12

cdnguy

Re: Data Injection using Templates

*The version of GLPI you use (version number) and if you have done an update give the version of departure and arrival.

GLPI 0.83.7 Copyright (C) 2003-2013 by the INDEPNET Development Team.

* Browser used (IE, Moz ...), and version.

Firefox 19.0

* The manipulation you have made (step by step)

Install File Injector Plugin
Create Injector Model using a CSV file, and referencing all fields needed including the "Template"
Verify the model.

Run the import, and it sits at the import screen not importing.

Repeat the above steps with the exception of the template and the devices import fine.

* The system informations of your platform (platform, versions of apache, php, mysql ...) and the configuration of GLPI. You will find them in General configuration / Information Systems Tab which may be copied easily.

Operating system : Linux glpi 2.6.32-5-amd64 #1 SMP Sun Sep 23 10:07:46 UTC 2012 x86_64
PHP 5.3.3-7+squeeze14 (Core, PDO, Phar, Reflection, SPL, SimpleXML, apache2handler, bcmath, bz2, calendar, ctype, date, dba,
    dom, ereg, exif, fileinfo, filter, ftp, gd, gettext, hash, iconv, imap, json, libxml, mbstring, mhash, mysql, mysqli, openssl,
    pcre, pdo_mysql, posix, session, shmop, soap, sockets, standard, suhosin, sysvmsg, sysvsem, sysvshm, tokenizer, wddx, xml,
    xmlreader, xmlwriter, zip, zlib)
Setup: memory_limit="128M" max_execution_time="30" safe_mode="" session.save_handler="files" post_max_size="10M"
    upload_max_filesize="6M"
Software: Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) (Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) Server at noc.corp.mbnetset.ca Port 80)
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
MySQL: 5.1.63-0+squeeze1 (root@localhost/glpidb)

../config : OK
../files : OK
../files/_dumps : OK
../files/_sessions : OK
../files/_cron : OK
../files/_cache/ : OK
../files/_graphs : OK
../files/_log : OK

Board footer