You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-02-05 16:59:25

MTDrifter

Deleting Default Profile Causes Problems for Super-User

Just an FYI here. I created a couple new profiles in my test system and I didn't set one of them as the default profile. I deleted the default profile (which was another one that I had created, not the system default). When I logged in as glpi or my other Super-User, I was unable to create objects (Users, Groups, Computers, Etc.) in any other entity besides the Root Entity.

It took me a couple hours of searching through the tables to realize that the glpi_profiles table did not have a '1' in the 'is_default' column. As soon as I changed one of my new profiles (through mysql command line) to is_default=1. The glpi and other super user started working fine.

Maybe there should be a fix made so that GLPI checks to see if the profile being deleted is "Default" or not and then prompt to mark another profile as default?

Operating system : Linux it-ub-srv03 3.2.0-29-generic-pae #46-Ubuntu SMP Fri Jul 27 17:25:43 UTC 2012 i686
PHP 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.4 (Core, PDO, Phar, Reflection, SPL, SimpleXML, apache2handler, bcmath, bz2, calendar, ctype, date, dba,
    dom, ereg, exif, fileinfo, filter, ftp, gd, gettext, hash, iconv, json, libxml, mbstring, mcrypt, mhash, mysql, mysqli, openssl,
    pcre, pdo_mysql, posix, session, shmop, soap, sockets, standard, sysvmsg, sysvsem, sysvshm, tokenizer, wddx, xml, xmlreader,
    xmlwriter, zip, zlib)
Setup: memory_limit="128M" max_execution_time="30" safe_mode="" session.save_handler="files" post_max_size="8M"
    upload_max_filesize="2M"
Software: Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) (Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at servicerequest.testdomain.org Port 80)
    Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0)
MySQL: 5.5.28-0ubuntu0.12.04.3 (glpi@localhost/tdglpi)

../config : OK
../files : OK
../files/_dumps : OK
../files/_sessions : OK
../files/_cron : OK
../files/_cache/ : OK
../files/_graphs : OK
../files/_log : OK

Board footer