You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-11-30 10:22:16

Owen

no "Requester" on the "Alert Reservation" Recipients list

Hi there

I'm new to GLPI, currently i'm tring to deploy the inventory management system for my department, and I hardly believe GLPI is a perfect option. Then, the story begins.

I'm tring  the "Alert Reservation"notification out, but no success, I find there is no "Requester" on the "Alert Reservation" Recipients list, however it is there in "New Reservation", "Delete Reservation", "Update Reservation",  it really doesn't make sense if the requester cannot recevie the alert emails.

BTW, neither of the expire alerts (on consumables, contracts) works, i'm quite sure i've activated all these and set everything right for "Automatic actions" under the "Setup", but i still receive no alert emails. (other notifications are fine)

Really appreciate if you could share your suggestions and solutions.

#2 2012-12-03 04:43:04

Owen

Re: no "Requester" on the "Alert Reservation" Recipients list

My mistake, I think I missed the final step for enable the alert function.

it's under Administration --> Entities --> Root entity --> Notifications --> Alarms options

I'm still seeking for a solution of sending the "Alert Reservation"notification to the individual "Requester", some one help!

Board footer