You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-10-22 11:57:04

Conz

Initial configuration help request

We've been mucking about with GLPI for a while but we've run into a wall with trying to figure something out.

- Is it possible to auto assign a category to 'mailgate' e-mails based on their subject ?
- How can I get help desk people to actually see new/unassigned tickets on the first page they open.
- How can I get glpi to show tickets to people that belong to a group that is a technical contact for a category when said category has been set for a ticket.

The last 2 are currently a problem, the auto category not so much but it would be nice to have.

#2 2012-10-22 15:38:29

danh
Website

Re: Initial configuration help request

1.  yes - setup business rules 9only applies to new tickets, not pre-existing tickets)
2.  edit the profiles. 
3.  editing profiles should work on this one too.

Thanks,
Dan

#3 2012-10-22 16:37:36

Conz

danh wrote:

1.  yes - setup business rules 9only applies to new tickets, not pre-existing tickets)
2.  edit the profiles. 
3.  editing profiles should work on this one too.

Thanks, I found the business rules and am tinkering with that now.
I have not been able to find anything in the profiles that would make it show the new ticket overview as the initial page, it does have a setting to have the ticket creation as a first page but I want help desk people to see the ticket overview of how many unassigned / assigned there are.

#4 2012-10-22 21:38:42

danh
Website

I have my profiles set to:
Profile's interface : Standard
Ticket creation form on login : NO

and I see my personal view at login.  This shows me my tickets in one view. It sounds like you want this to be set to global view - I don't know how to do that.

Last edited by danh (2012-10-22 21:39:19)

Thanks,
Dan

Board footer