You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-09-12 18:49:57

williamsk

Mail Receiver

Hi Everyone,

I am completely new to GLPI, but from what I have been able to configure so far, it is exactly what I have been looking for. I am currently trying to configure the ticket system part of the program. From what I understand and have read so far, people can create a ticket by sending an e-mail to a certain e-mail address, and then GLPI basically "grabs" the e-mail?

We use google apps for our e-mail, so I have been having trouble getting this email receiver to actually connect correctly.
A quick glance at the settings, I have the following configured so far:
Name: helpdesk@domainname.com
Active: yes
Server: pop.gmail.com
Connection Options: POP, SSL, TLS, and I left the last box blank.
Mail Folder: I left this option blank
Login: helpdesk@domainname.com
Password: My e-mail password

These are all of the settings I have configured in outlook, etc. So I don't know if I am inputing this wrong, or if it has to do with the windows computer I have running GLPI. I installed WAMP and then GLPI. I have also installed the imap extention for php, and switched my information above to imap, but I still get "Connection Failed".

Am I forgetting to do something or is this a server problem?

Thanks!

#2 2012-09-12 21:22:04

williamsk

Re: Mail Receiver

Ok, I was able to figure this out now. It had to do with the TLS option.

Last edited by williamsk (2012-09-12 22:44:00)

Board footer