You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-08-14 03:12:27

antran68

Integration with Lotus Notes 7.0.3

I am looking to have auto-creation of trouble tickets via an email sent to helpdesk@xx.  We use Lotus Notes.  Has anyone out there done this integration?  I keep getting the error "connection failed".  I have verified that imap is configured and the imap port 143 is open.  I am using the full email address as the login.

I have also tried testing with a gmail account and also get the exact same error.  I have looked into the '/var/www/html/glpi/files/_log/phperrors.log'  and it would failed the same way for both gmail and Lotus Notes.

I believe this to be a glpi configuration problem since they have similar failure footprint.  Any help would be very appreciated.

#2 2012-08-14 18:29:54

marmarama

Re: Integration with Lotus Notes 7.0.3

Are you using Red Hat or a derivative (CentOS, Scientific Linux, Oracle Linux) as your GLPI server?  You may need to tell SELinux to allow Apache to make the outbound connection to your mail server.  You can do this by running this as root:

setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect on

#3 2012-08-14 22:58:45

antran68

Re: Integration with Lotus Notes 7.0.3

Thank you.  That did the trick.  BTW, I am running CentOS.

Board footer