You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-06-13 13:12:33

asap_holding

Question about custom columns and Reports

Hi there,

I am using GLPI 0.83.1 and several plugins. Now I am facing several problems which I haven't found a solution for. I assume its all about permissions but I am not completely clear, which permission to set to gain the result...

In the inventory view - as administrator I can adjust the columns for "global view" and "personal view". I have a second role which can WRITE the inventory but unfortunatelly the user cannot adjust a "personal view" (little cross on the top left corner of the inventory table). Which permission must be assigned to let the user create his own personal view. 
So any user holding this "role" can view/manipulate items, but cannot adjust the (personal) view.

The second one is a bit tricky,

we are using this system to track the inventory. I can see the user account (Administration --> User) and it is synced with LDAP. When I open up the user account, I can see all Devices he/she is using.
I cannot see what devices are attached to a computer (like a display) or which licenses are installed on the computer.
Is there a way to get a Report, that shows all assets belonging to a user and all attached subassets/licenses?

I was playing around with the reports plugin without success (because this would be some kind of subselect).

Any reply is appreciated wink

Thanks for your help - best regards,

asap_holding

#2 2012-06-15 14:56:15

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: Question about custom columns and Reports

asap_holding wrote:

Which permission must be assigned to let the user create his own personal view.

Your user must have right to "Display search result by default (user)" in his profile

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

#3 2012-06-15 15:16:17

asap_holding

yllen wrote:

Your user must have right to "Display search result by default (user)" in his profile

Hi Yllen, thanks for your answer. This fixes the permission, now the user can adjust his local and the global view. I was supposing, that every use has a "custom user view" by default.
Is there any way that I can "block" adjusting the global view and only allowing to adjust the local view?

best regards - asap_holding

#4 2012-06-15 16:18:49

remi
GLPI-DEV
Website

You have 2 rights
* Default (all users) view => Display search result by default
* User => Display search result by default (user)

Dév. Fedora 29 - PHP 5.6/7.0/7.1/7.2/7.3/7.4 - MariaDB 10.3 - GLPI master
Certifié ITILv3 - RPM pour Fedora, RHEL et CentOS sur https://blog.remirepo.net/

Board footer